Wapda new jobs – NTS latest new jobs NEW GOVT JOBS
Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO) Invites applications for enrollment of the appropriate applicants having house of the Districts under the ward of GEPCO Region, for example Gujranwala, Hafizabad, Gujrat, Mandi Bahauddin, Sialkot and Narowal, to fill the accompanying situations on single amount pay/pay premise. All the quantities, for example, Employee’s Children and Minority and so forth will be seen according to Govt. strategy.
Candidates are encouraged to peruse the accompanying directions cautiously before applications for the abovementioned referenced post:
1. Up-and-comers will apply against the seats saved for their locale of residence and region insightful legitimacy will be kept up with.
2. General age unwinding has effectively been remembered for the age referenced previously. No further age unwinding is permitted in the endorsed age limit with the exception of applicants having a place with booked positions furthermore, Buddhists are permitted 3 years age unwinding and the public authority workers who have finished two years nonstop taxpayer supported organization on the end date will be permitted 10 years unwinding in upper age limit.
3. Just qualified/qualified competitors will be permitted to show up in Written Test/Skill Test. As it were shortlisted competitors falling inside merit according to the arrangements of relevant Recruitment Policy, will be called for Physical Test/Interview.
|CLICK FOR APPLY|
4. Meetings of qualified applicants will be led in their separate circles by the Selection Boards.
5. Chosen competitors can be posted anyplace under the ward of GEPCO according to prerequisite of the Company.
6. The enlistment of ALM will be made according to method set somewhere near Ministry/BOD GEPCO.
7. The ALMs will be enrolled/delegated, at first, on a single amount pay/pay identical to the underlying compensation sizes of the post (BPS-05), at first for a time of three (03) a long time extendable on acceptable execution.
8. Unique records alongside one bunch of validated copies should be introduced by the applicant at the hour of meeting/joining of administration.
9. Serving competitors who are in Government Service, are encouraged to apply through legitimate channel.
Competitors should give departmental No Objection Certificate (NOC) obviously referencing the date of arrangement and nature of work for example Standard, Contract and so forth at the hour of meeting.
10. GEPCO claims all authority to diminish the quantity of posts and drop the entire enlistment measure at any stage without appointing any explanation.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for Written Test/Skill Test/Physical Test/Interview.
12. Excused/screened out representatives of any association or having criminal record are not qualified for work in GEPCO. The leeway of the person and predecessors of the competitors from the organizations/police will be obligatory without which no competitor will be chosen.
13. Covering or mis-portrayal of realities at any stage will prompt preclusion of an up-and-comer from the current enlistment and from a wide range of tests/tests to be led by the GEPCO for enlistments in future.
14. Any case relating to enrollment tests directed by the M/S NTS will be managed by M/S NTS at its own with no risk at all on GEPCO.
The most effective method to apply
1. Candidates are encouraged to apply straightforwardly on the NTS site (www.nts.org.pk).
2. Neither by hand applications will be gotten at GEPCO nor at NTS.
3. Test charge of Rs.200/ – is needed to be saved by the applicant before the end date of distribution
of this commercial on electronic installment challan created after online enrollment.
4. Test expense will be paid at 1Link 1Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile
Banking/Easypaisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters.
5. Roll Number Slip will be transferred on NTS site something like multi week before the test date and up-and-comers will be educated through SMS also.
6. Roll No. Slip containing the data in regards to test focus, timings and test date will be sent straightforwardly to up-and-comers by M/S NTS somewhere around one (01) week before the test on the given postal location and portable number given by the competitors.
7. Just those applicants who have finished their Matriculation Certificate are qualified to apply. Contender to whom eventual outcome card has not been given or result anticipated will not be thought of.
8. The competitors are encouraged to contact the NTS 051-8444441 OR email at email@example.com for any question/data identified with Written Test/Skill Test, show of temporary and last rundown of competitors, Roll number slips, Test focuses, Results and so on
9. The Online Application Portal will be taken out from the site at 11:59:59 p.m. on the end date 06/10/2021 for the receipt of utilizations.
Guidelines for candidates under Employee Children Quota
1. Just offspring of GEPCO’s Employees will be considered against Employee’s Children Quota. Just those up-and-comers who will apply on M/S NTS site through entrance will be considered for acceptance/short- posting under 20% Employee’s Children Quota.
2. Offspring of those GEPCO workers who have kicked the bucket after retirement, resigned and serving are qualified to apply.
3. Up-and-comers applying under 20% representative Children Quota should guarantee the accompanying:
a. To give all important records referenced in the Online Application Portal accessible on M/S NTS site.
b. They should likewise give an Affidavit (on Non-legal Stamp paper) such that none of their siblings/sisters or Widow Mother is utilized in GEPCO against Employees Children Quota and that the applicant is the genuine child of perished/resigned/serving representative.
Uses of worker’s kids whose proforma have not been endorsed by the concerned XEN/SE, won’t be engaged at the hour of meeting.
c. Those candidates who have applied under Direct/20% Employees Children Quota in the past to
any GEPCO office ought to submit new application structure according to above guidelines.
|wapda new jobs – NTS latest new jobs|